SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY + MANAGEMENT
I began my journey as a social media fanatic way back in 2006 when I was making custom layouts (and GIFs) for my friends' MySpace pages.
Today, as a social media strategist, I apply a similar philosophy to my work. The fans/customers always come first. A social media strategy that doesn't put the audience first (with data in consideration, of course) is one that most likely won't do well.
Currently as a Community Manager at A+E Networks, I manage daily content for all HISTORY shows, while also dabbling in brand work.
KEY KPIs ACHIEVED
- Grew engagement +34% on @HISTORY and +50% on @HISTORYVIKINGS Instagram accounts.
- Grew video views of Forged in Fire content +733% and +1,275% overall engagement rate on Facebook.
- Launched and organically grew SIX and KNIGHTFALL show pages across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In my time overseeing the Instagram account for LIKEABOSSGIRLS.COM, I developed a strategy that organically grew the community and increased engagement exponentially.
KEY KPIs ACHIEVED
- Grew account following by more than 1250% in less than 1 year.
- Under my management, the account saw a growth rate of 3,000 - 4,000 followers/month.
- The implemented strategies achieved an above-average engagement rate based on overall Instagram engagement stats.
As a Summer Associate at Viacom, I worked within a group of five to develop a social media strategy that would increase engagement and create a conversation surrounding Season 2 of TVLand's show Younger. View deliverables here.
The execution was a digital landing page where fans could create their own 'younger moments' and share on social media platforms.
Flashback to my college ~years~.
As a response to an RFP, I worked with a team to develop a multi-platform social media marketing strategy for B2B gas and hard-goods supplying company.
We provided our client, Noble Gas Solutions with best marketing and engagement practices for social media.
Click here to view deliverables.